Friday, May 2, 2014

Belle's Musings and a Bit More

New month, new lists

  • Books for May - May have 5 weeks, so I've decided to add 5 books for each category:
NetGalley ARC (in order of publishing date):
  1. All Night Long (Black Halo Book 1) by Madelynne Ellis finished on 05/01/2014
  2. Against the Cage by Sidney Halston finished on 05/10/2014
  3. Zipless by Diane Dooley
  4. Have Mercy by Shelley Ann Clark
  5. Smoking Holt by Sabrina York
Book Tour Reviews 
(I don't like to have a book in my blog that I wouldn't recommend, so I try to review most of them)
  1. The Boss by Abigail Barnette finished on 05/08/14
  2. The Girlfriend by Abigail Barnette finished on 05/12/14
  3. The Bride by Abigail Barnette finished on 05/12/14
  4. Freakquency by Caddell Brown
  5. Penelope's Ghost by Goldie Alexander
BDSM challenge at GR
(I'm behind schedule here)

  1. Lady of the Drake by J.V. Altharas
  2. Polished by Alyssa Turner
  3. Safeword Matte by Candace Blevins
  4. The Dom Who Loved Me by Lexi Blake
  5. FrankenDom by Robin L. Rotham
BOTM at GR/Facebook groups
(I pick my favorite choices of books from my groups)
  1. Blood Guilt by Marie Treanor for PaC 
  2. Lick by Kylie Scott for Gotta Have Romance with a Kick

  3.   
  4.   
Brit Babes
  1.   The Retreat, by Kay Jaybee (copy provided by author)
  2.   Stately Pleasures by Lucy Felthouse (copy provided by author) finished on 05/04/2014
  3.   The Perfect Submissive by Kay Jaybee (copy provided by author)
  4.   The Gift by K.D Grace (I bought)
  5.   Body Temperature and Rising by K.D. Grace (I bought)
Clean-up Kindle 
(I buy so many books weekly, that I pick from my TBR monthly)
  1.  Amazon Heat by Valerie Twombly 
  2.  Wolf at the Door by Sofia Grey
  3.  Tower in the Woods by Tara Quan 
  4. Wild Rides box set
  5. Fated Mates box set  




No comments:

Post a Comment