Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Review: Wildfire Gospel

Wildfire Gospel (Santeria Habitat, #3)Wildfire Gospel by Kenya Wright

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 stars fantasy, series, romance



Devilish Comments


~Magickal Graphics~


cover 5 stars

It's perfect! If you follow this serie you will understand it all. Her fire, her hair, her eyes, her favorite color, the sparks.

Impressions and opinion

I'm not going to talk about it in details because I don't post a whole bunch of spoillers.

All I can say is that Kenya's mind is astounding. I have no idea how she comes up with these ideas, much important how she keeps weaving the threads of the series in which everything makes perfect sense in this fantastic world.

"Somehow our devils are never quite what we expect when we meet them face to face." - Nelson DeMille





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment