Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Review: Predator's Kiss


Predator's Kiss
Predator's Kiss by Rosanna Leo

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



PNR, shifter

cover 4 stars

I could see this would be a romance with a bear-shifter in an outdoorsy kind of place.
I wished the title and sub-title didn't cover the bear.

characters 4 stars

They are all good characters with some promising future ones.
I wish Ryland were a more Dominant alpha.

plot 4 stars

I really like the idea of the bear-shifter and I was impressed and glad the author provide us with lots of info on bears, since they are not the usual shifter you find.

I like the "new world", the BB only for shifters. I like the teenagers struggling to fit in the world of humans.
I've enjoyed Lia's humor. :)
I really liked the real treat of the end.

I found it unbelivable they would shift in front of someone like they did with Lia, when they are trying to keep it a secret.

sex heat 3 stars

Some good scenes that I won't spoil for you.

originality 4 stars

Original setting, shifter species, teen problems and good twist at the end.

editing 5 stars

I don't remember any major typo mistake.

Impressions and Opinion

A promising shifter serie for me to follow. I loved the idea of learning more about bears.
Who doesn't like "Winnie-the-pooh"?

I hope I will be reading book 2 this week.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment