Wednesday, April 16, 2014

REBIRTH



More Books Than Livros is coming back to life. Yes, I had a few problems and lost some of my content, but I'm lucky that I had backup and slowly I've been posting everything again.

I have also taken this time to present a whole new blog. 




I'm reborn!

  • Every Wednesday I will post one of my favorites alpha heros here: Wednesday Alpha-Hero
  • Every Friday I will post one of my favorites kick-ass heroine here: Friday Kick-Ass Heroine
  • Every Saturday I will post a weekend recommendation here: Weekend Recommendation
  • Every two weeks I will post books on sale here: Sales
  • Once a month I will post new releases here: New Releases
  • All my book reviews are being posted here: Reviews You can also find my revies policies there.
  • I will still be doing blog hops, because you know I love them, but it has joined book giveaways here: Blog Hops and Giveaways
  • Here I will be doing authors interviews and book tours: Book Tours
  • If you are new around here and would like to know who am I: About Me
  • If you would like to talk to me: Contact Me

Don't forget to visit  and follow me everywhere. All the links are on the right corner of my blog.
Now, go ahead and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment