Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: At His Request 2


At His Request 2
At His Request 2 by Silvia Rhodes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4.5 stars BDSM, Erotica, short-story, series

I won't repeat myself. Summary, cover, characters are in my review of book 1.

plot 4 stars

I really liked the Dom and understood the sub's insecurities and fears. It was well explained and it was a good way of warning the readers for a real life situation.
It was easy to follow the story and it had the perfect balance between new things and things I've read before.
Great job overall!

sex heat 5 stars

Once again, one scene made the book for me. The rest of the scenes are great, but I love seeing a Dom loose a bit of control. Really fun! HOT HOT HOT

originality 4.5 stars

I read new things here. I liked it! The author did bring something fresh with they way the characters played their game. Love the vegetables!

editing 4.5 stars

Not many problems at all. I love to read a short-story that hasn't many typo mistakes.

Impressions and Opinion

A great BDSM book, that I would recommend if you like BDSM read. It's not for those that are beginning with BDSM books though.

I'm going to keep on with the series!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment