Thursday, March 27, 2014

Review: At His Request 1


At His Request 1
At His Request 1 by Silvia Rhodes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4 stars BDSM, short-story

Summary:
The sub is bore with her life and is ready for a change. She meets, whom she hopes will be her Dom, and starts a new adventure.

Cover: 2.5 stars
I like the cover we see here in GR, but in my kindle that's not the cover, so I will review the one on my book.

It's vanilla! If I were at a bookstore I would never bought this book, by it's cover alone. Here I have a woman in white undies, lying down on a bed where a man watches here under a white comfort.
It's a bit romantic, but not this book at all!

characters: 4 stars

I like them both! The Dom, is a good one. The sub, is also a good one. Not 5 stars, because they were not amazing, but good!

plot: 5 stars

I really enjoyed this story. It was really easy to follow the direction of the book and it keep me wanting more through out my reading. I also did enjoyed how the intensity built out until the end.
Really well written!

sex heat 4.5 stars

It's hot! Really there first play scene, in my opinion a masterpiece. Not much happened in that scene, but it was loaded on emotions. Wow!

originality 4.5 stars

It's not very original, but at the same time, the author brings something new to this type of sex game. Like I said before, that first scene, sold me on the book!

editing 4.5 stars

I got a good version of the book, with not many mistakes.

Impressions and Opinion

It's a serie of short-story. There is a bit of cliffhanger at the end, but nothing left out to be said. What I meant is that the story was very well presented to us, with a from beginning to end. I wanted to read more about their relationship, but that week of games did end it.

Yeah, I want to know more about them and I'm going to read the next book of the series.

If you like BDSM short-stories, I totally recommend it to you! Really good book. Looking forward to read the series.








View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment