Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Review: Significance


Significance
Significance by Shelly Crane

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4 stars. YA - PNR

I've read the book and I've really enjoyed it. I told my 14 year old daughter to read and I'm posting her review instead of mine.


Significance by Shelly Crane is a very captivating and entrancing book. Maggie and Caleb are soul mates who are struggling with, but at the same time enchanted with their new, intense relationship. At first, I thought that their intensity would eventually get suffocating. The fact that they were so in tune with each other was adorable, but their frantic need to be together or face extreme circumstances was initially confounding. "I woke up again some time later with the worse headache of my life. I felt nauseas as my back was locked in spasms. My legs cramped (…) I needed him." (Crane 268) However, as the book progressed, I got really caught up in their sweet love story. Caleb is kind, patient, thoughtful, and extremely protective over Maggie. Maggie is a strong-headed character whom I admire. It was really nice to see her connection with her father grow throughout the book. Overall, I truly enjoyed the book. I really look forward for the rest of this unique series.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment