Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review: Trained for Seduction


Trained for Seduction
Trained for Seduction by Mia Downing

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4 stars erotica, menage, light bdsm, series

Cover
I really liked this cover. I could see it was going to be a hot military read! :)

Characters:
I really like Kate. A strong, but sometimes fragile female character. Very complex, like most of us women are. I did connect and understood her.

Chase- a good hero. A bit complex, tortured hero - the tall dark and dangerous type. Usually, the type that I love most. But IMO, it was overshadow by Jake.

Jake- YAY! I totally loved Jake. I can't wait to read his book and know more about him. Wow, what a friend, what a man!

Plot
The credibility it's so so. The first couple chapters were even harder to believe. It was not amazingly belivable, as I'm certain that's not how it happens in goverment agencies, but as I got hooked into the story, who cares if it's very credible or not?

After the first two chapters the story was pretty easy to follow and it keep me in my toes until the end. I never knew for certain what exactly would happen, since the characters were very complex. I really enjoy the little twist at the end. When we think it all fine and solved.... something happened.


Heat

In a scale from 1 - 5, I would totally scream 5! Oh, it was steamy, cold shower alert!
Specially, I found some originality into the scenes and the description was great.
Oh... can I just say again that I'm totally in love with menage scenes. :)

editing
It was pretty darn good, I don't remember any major mistake.

Impressions, Opinion

Oh, I'm so looking forward to read the next book. Just knowing I will see more of Jake it's good enough for me. :)

If it wasn't for the unbelivable first 2 chapters, I would have rated 5 stars. :)

I recommend for anyone that likes to have fun with steamy hot scenes!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment