Monday, January 14, 2013

Review: Hard Candy for Christmas

Hard Candy for ChristmasHard Candy for Christmas by Ella Dominguez

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 stars Erotica, PNR, Menage, Short-story

Cover: a 5 star. I really loved it. I can see it's all about Christmas, it's erotica and it's the female character. :)

Characters: 4.5 stars overall Lia: 5 stars Dale: 4.5 stars Nick: 4 stars
I really love the heroine, she was funny and feisty. ;)
Both males were good, as often in a menage, they complemented each other. Even though I usually like best the dark-dangerous one, in this matter the blond won!
Dale was shy and kinky. How could I not love him?
I did understand all the characters and because of if I felt a connection with them.



Fairy Comments & Graphics


~Magickal Graphics~


Plot: 4 stars
Real good for a short-story. The author really managed to explain every bit of detail really well.
It was an easy read that left me feeling "I want more". I really enjoyed the humor of the characters and I love the intensity of their relationship.
It was believable, specially because it was a PNR story. I just expected more at the ending. ;)

Sex Heat: 5 stars
Real steamy! Kinky!

Editing: 4 stars
Just a few errors and some skipped words. Since this is a first copy posted for the readers on GR I really rated it good.

Impressions and Opinion

I really loved Ella's writing style and I could relate with her characters.
I'm looking forward to read other things from her.
I really enjoyed the author's originality and I saw some different things from what I usually see around. :)
I didn't rate it 5 stars, because I found the ending a bit lacking. I wanted more! :)

I would recommend this book to anyone that likes a fun-sexy-read!

Thanks Ella, in the name of KW for this wonderful book!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment