Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Review: A Taste for a Mate (Redwood Pack, #2)

A Taste for a Mate (Redwood Pack, #2)A Taste for a Mate by Carrie Ann Ryan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 stars, wow! PNR, erotica, series, hot




Werewolf Comments & Graphics


~Magickal Graphics~


Summary
Willow is alone in the world, but has made it. She has her own bakery and feels happy to have become someone.
Jasper and his wolf loved Willow scent, but they don't want to scare her, so he decides to visit her bakery everyday for almost 2 months.
Finally he ask her out, but fate and/or an evil enemy doesn't want it to happen.
This book explains better the ins-and-outs of the Redwood Pack, what they are fighting against and shows 2 great characters in Willow and Jasper. Oh, the author left a major cliffhanger at the end, that only made me want to read the next faster!

cover 4 stars
I really liked it. I would have bought it in a book store, but I wish the name of the book was a bit smaller. The couple is sexy and the wolf is even sexier, so I wanted to see them better. :)

characters 5 stars
Willow - I really loved the heroine, she was soft and tough at the same time.
Jasper- Oh, even better than Kade! Of course his book was longer, so I could see more of him.
Can I just say that I'm really looking forward to read more about all brothers. Oh, each one seem better than the other!

plot 5 stars
Not even a huge cliffhanger at the end, took out from this one.
It's a fast-paced full of action story. Easy to follow, at the same time kept me guessing what would come next all the time. I really enjoyed the intensity of how the relationship grew and the cliffhanger at the end made me start reading book 3 TODAY!

sex heat 5 stars
Carrie Ann Ryan's scenes are really wonderful. They are there for a reason, they are hot and creative. Oh, sometimes I wanted to know a little bit more, but that is the pervert in me. lol

editing 4.5 stars
Really good. Only a few minor mistakes with my edition.

originality 5 stars
I really believe this is the strength of this series. It's a romance with werewolves, but they are UNIQUE! I love the feeling of something fresh, new that her werewolves and Redwood pack world gives me. It's different, unexpected, something that I want to know more!

Impressions, opinion

Oh, I usually hate cliffhangers, lol and I probably would hate it more if I had to wait to read next book, since it's already inside my kindle, I have to say " Carrie Ann that was a masterpiece!"

Really looking forward to this series and I believe that anyone that likes a hot PNR should be reading it right now!

"Though a man is pure at heart, and says his prayers at night. He may become a wolf, and the wolf bane blooms, when the Autumn moon is bright." - Van Helsing



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment